Agenda: OHHA Board of Directors Meeting
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Oak Hills Gym - Meeting Room
1. Call to Order, agenda and review of meeting time parameters (Dan)
2. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes (Lindsay)
3. Community Announcements (David)
4. Board Vacancy: Ryan Asbury, request and BOD vote (Dan)
5. Board Updates: target 2-3 minutes each
a. Treasurer (Linda)
b. Recreation (Sheila)
c. Building Committee (David)
e. Compliance (Terri)
f. RV Lot (Jon)
g. Maintenance (Todd)
h. Communication (Lindsay)
i. President (Dan)
6. Homeowners Comments/Questions (7:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.): Homeowners who have signed up to speak will be allowed a specific number of minutes to address the BOD: thirty minutes divided by number of speakers will determine time limit.
7. Executive Session (8 p.m.)
8. Return to Regular Session
9. Adjournment (9 p.m.)
Join us at the pool this summer to cheer on our Oak Hills Otters! Please note that the regularly scheduled open swim sessions will be cancelled during home swim meets.
Summer is here!
Come down to the Recreation Center for some fantastic fun this month, including the annual Home Brew, Chili, and Salsa Cook-Off and Thirsty Thursdays! Connect with new neighbors and friends, enjoy great food and beverages, and soak up the summer in Oak Hills.