OHHA Board of Directors Meeting
Wednesday May 4, 2016
7pm Oak Hills Community Church
1. Call to Order, Agenda Review - Jim
2. Community Announcements - 2 minutes each
- includes 2 "unanimous consent" items: Little Library, Transfer Fee Vote Method decision
3. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes - Linda
4. Homeowner Comments - 20 minutes
- first 5 homeowners from sign-up sheet
- 2 minutes Homeowner + 2 minutes Board response
- discussions going overtime will be taken offline w/follow-up next meeting
5. Hot Topics - 20 minutes each, <60 minutes total
a. Building Committee update - David
b. ARB Appeal Decision - Tony
c. Annual Meeting - "report card" survey inputs - Jim
6. Board Updates - target 5 minutes each
a. Treasurer - Bob (includes Transfer Fee update)
b. Recreation - Sheila
c. Building Committee – David/Sara (covered in Hot Topics)
d. ARB - Tony
e. Compliance - Linda
f. RV Lot - David
g. Maintenance - Todd
h. Communication - Sarah
i. President - Jim
May 10th - Save the Date!
The annual meeting of the Oak Hills Home Owner Association (OHHA) will be held May 10th at 7pm in the Oak Hills Community Church. Please watch your mailbox for official notification. In addition to elections for three director positions, and a vote on the proposed Transfer Fee, the Building Committee will provide the latest updates on our Rec Center renovation project. Looking further into the future, a roadmap discussion will solicit homeowner feedback on the direction Oak Hills should take over the next 5, 10, 20 years. Data from this “report card” will be shared in summary format over the summer. While the results are non-binding, this information will be used to help set OHHA direction and priorities.
Draft 2016 Annual Meeting Agenda:
I. Call to Order
II. Proof of Notice of Meeting
III. Reading of minutes of preceding meeting (from May 12th 2015)
IV. Reports of Officers
V. Selection of Elections Inspectors
i. Three Director Positions
ii. Transfer Fee
VII. Rec Center Update - Building Committee/David
VIII. Oak Hills Roadmap with Homeowner Feedback - Jim
IX. New Business
Summer Registration will be May 7, 2016, for tennis and drop box stickers will be sold.
In 2021 these postings are aligned with HOA email notifications.
Prior to 2021 this page contained Board Meeting minutes and community news.