2017 - 2018 Proposed OHHA Budget
Please see the document below or click here.
Agenda: OHHA Board of Directors Meeting
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Boyd Community Room
1. Call to Order (Dan)
2. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
3. BOD updates (Directors)
4. Homeowners Comments/Questions: as listed on the attending homeowner sign-up sheet
5. Board Review of following topics:
a. 2017-2018 Budget presentation
1. Formal motion
3. Vote by BOD
b. Compliance Issues (Terri): OHHA private property signage (adjourn to Executive Session, if necessary)
1. Summary and action recommendation
2. Formal motion
4. Vote by BOD (if in Executive Session, move to Open Session for vote)
c. Discussion: Dogs in Common Areas (Dan)
d. Discussion: New homeowner compliance issues (Ryan, Terri)
e. Discussion: Common area and homeowner issues prioritization and course of action (Dan)
6. Adjournment (9 p.m.)
In 2021 these postings are aligned with HOA email notifications.
Prior to 2021 this page contained Board Meeting minutes and community news.